Illinois Injury Attorney Protects Seniors & Victims of Accidents
Dedicated Illinois lawyer represents victims of nursing home abuse, medical malpractice & motor vehicle accidents
When entrusting your loved one to caregivers, you expect that their health and happiness will be in capable hands. For some, this is not the case, and the consequences can be devastating. If your family member has suffered from abuse, neglect or medical errors at a nursing home, a knowledgeable personal injury attorney can help you pursue claims against the responsible parties and obtain due compensation. At Southern Injury Law in Carbondale & O'Fallon, we have worked to achieve justice for seniors nationwide since 2011. We provide experienced, attentive representation with the goal of helping clients overcome distressing situations and resolve matters effectively.
In unison with our Nursing Home Advocacy efforts, we also fight for those injured in auto, truck or motorcycle accidents throughout Illinois. An accident can affect your life forever, and we can help you prepare for life's changes by holding the responsible parties (and insurance companies) accountable. You don't pay a thing, unless we win your case!
Highly rated attorney advocates for clients’ best interests
We pride ourselves on our high quality of service, as indicated by our:
- Reputation for excellence — At the head of our firm, Jaye R. Lindsay is an accomplished personal injury lawyer with a track record of successful decisions in his cases. He has earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® for his exemplary legal skills.
- Empathetic approach — We provide tailored representation with sensitivity to the emotional nature of our clients’ experiences by taking steps to relieve stress while also addressing important family concerns.
- Passionate advocacy — We persistently seek the best outcome for your interests, whether through litigation or settlement negotiation.
Our firm is distinguished by a balance of compassion and expertise. Results matter to us.
Reputable Illinois law firm provides services to injured nursing home residents
Our firm concentrates on personal injury law, from nursing home litigation to motor vehicle accidents. We take cases in the following categories:
- Nursing home abuse — Nursing homes sometimes do not meet basic standards of care, leaving residents vulnerable to neglect, abuse and resulting problems such as repeated falls, malnutrition and dehydration. This harmful behavior can lead to severe injuries and, in some cases, even death. If someone close to you is at risk or has already been hurt, we can help you understand your options.
- Personal Injury — A serious personal injury can drastically affect your health, your job, your family and your future. If you have suffered an injury because of somebody else’s negligence, an experienced and responsive personal injury attorney can work to ease your burden.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents — We understand that the physical pain, disability, mounting medical bills and lost wages resulting from an auto accident can have devastating and life-changing consequences for victims and their families.
- Medical malpractice — Negligent acts during healthcare procedures can result in severe or fatal health consequences for nursing home residents. We are committed to effectively representing elderly victims of medical malpractice and their families.
- Wrongful Death — The unexpected loss of a family member is even more tragic when their death is caused by someone else’s careless, negligent or deliberately malicious behavior. Our attentive attorneys at Southern Injury Law aim to ease the devastation suffered by victims' loved ones.
We advise our clients with skill, experience and dedication to achieving successful and meaningful resolutions.
Contact an experienced Southern Illinois attorney to schedule a free consultation
Southern Injury Law advocates on behalf of injured nursing home residents & accident victims throughout Illinois and the rest of the nation. If your loved one has been affected by abuse or improper care in an assisted living facility, or in a car accident, please call our Carbondale or O'Fallon office at 833-746-1658 or contact us online to find out how we may be able to help.